About Trucking HR Canada
As a national, non-profit organization, Trucking HR Canada advances modern HR solutions for the trucking and logistics workforce.
We collaborate, partner and work with a dynamic network including industry associations, government departments and industry professionals to ensure Canada’s freight transportation network has the skilled workforce needed for today and into the future.
We deliver evidence-based HR solutions that:
- Define occupations and skills requirements for modern trucking and logistics operations
- Provide accurate, timely and relevant labour market information that supports employers, educates the general public and informs the government on industry needs
- Explore and share industry-specific best practices on HR and training
- Provide forums for gathering and exchanging knowledge on emerging HR issues
- Inform practical and innovative HR tools and supports for employers
- Promote the trucking and logistics industry as a great place to work